DART-SD410 Start here
1 Read Documentations
Please download and read the development kit documentation. on Variscite website
Make sure you read the Quick Start Guide.
2 Contact Support
Register at Variscite Customer Portal and ask for FTP credentials
3 Read Getting Started
4 Setup Linux host PC Development Environment
Set up your development environment.
5 DVK Power Up
Remove SD card from the Board.
Power up the board.
You should have the serial cable connected to the debug port, as describe in the quick start guide
When board boots, make sure you see the boot process prints on your host PC hyper terminal. You will need to type-in commands in the command prompt late in the development stages
Don't continue without the serial console operating.
We suggest using Putty for this purpose.
6 What next?
6.1.1 Building from source
Your next step is compile the Android project:
- Developers Guide. This guide will help you to build the Android project and create the working images.
6.1.2 Test various interfaces
- Using user LED
- Using GPIO
- Using RTC
- Recording and Playing sound file
- Capturing screen snapshot
- Switching screen
- Capturing camera image
- Testing Ethernet connection
- Rotating LVDS screen
- Measuring power consumption
- Reseting the system
- Setting Adb Over Wi-Fi
6.2.1 Build from source
Your next step is compile the Linux project:
- Developers Guide. This guide will help you to build the Linux project and create the working images.