Difference between revisions of "DART-6UL Yocto Jethro R1"
|Line 75:||Line 75:|
Revision as of 10:57, 3 June 2021
Yocto project is a framework for creating Linux distributions for embedded devices. Its layering mechanism makes it easy to add Linux to new target devices highly customized for a particular platform; it can include custom start-up scripts, software packages built with a high degree of optimization for a particular architecture, and different user interfaces from full Gnome desktop to a simple a serial console.
Freescale i.MX joined the Yocto Project community providing a release based on the Yocto Project framework. Variscite extend this framework to support our i.MX6 System On a Modules.
Release version: imx_4.1.15_ga-var01
3 Build Yocto, Linux and U-Boot
- Release Notes
- Supported hardware and features
- Settings Development Environment
- Build Yocto from source code
- Yocto common build errors
- Build Linux kernel from source code
- Build U-Boot from source code
- Customizing kernel and U-Boot
- Installing Yocto binaries to eMMC/NAND flash via SD card
- Installing Yocto binaries to eMMC/NAND flash via Ethernet
- Installing Yocto binaries to NAND flash from U-Boot
- U-Boot features
- Adding packages to Yocto