Variscite’s developers center is a wiki-based knowledge base that is updated throughout our product lifetime, where you will find:
- Software releases – release notes, source code repositories, build and installation instructions
- Developer guides – the setup and use of special software and hardware features; Customization of the operating system for your needs and how to program and debug your application for the System on Module
- SD card images with pre-built software
- How-to guides for using each interface on our System on Module solutions
- Different operating systems supported, including Yocto, Android, Debian, Boot2Qt and FreeRTOS
For any further technical questions, please submit a ticket at the customer portal, which is supported by Variscite’s engineers.