Difference between revisions of "DART-6UL Yocto Fido New R2"
|Line 75:||Line 75:|
Latest revision as of 11:57, 3 June 2021
Yocto project is a framework for creating Linux distributions for embedded devices. Its layering mechanism makes it easy to add Linux to new target devices highly customized for a particular platform; it can include custom start-up scripts, software packages built with a high degree of optimization for a particular architecture, and different user interfaces from full Gnome desktop to a simple a serial console.
Freescale i.MX joined the Yocto Project community providing a release based on the Yocto Project framework. Variscite extend this framework to support our i.MX6 System On a Modules.
Release version: imx_3.14.52_6ul_ga-var01
3 Build Yocto, Linux and u-boot
- Release Notes
- Supported hardware and features
- Settings Development Environment
- Build Yocto from source code
- Yocto common build errors
- Build Linux Kernel from source code
- Customizing kernel and uboot
- Build u-boot from source code
- Burning Yocto binaries to NAND Flash via SD-Card
- Burning Yocto binaries to NAND Flash via Ethernet TFTP
- Adding packages to Yocto